How to apply?
Various fees / charges for issue / dispatch of degree / diploma of students are proposed as under:
- Fees for issue Degree / Diploma – Rs. 500/-
- Postal Charges – Rs. 200/- (Within India)
- Postal Charges – Rs. 1000/- (Outside India)
- Fees for issue of Duplicate Degree – Rs. 750/-
Mode of Payment: Challan / NEFT / DD in favour of Oriental University, Indore.
The students can apply for Degree directly by filling up Application Form available in Admin Office.
Online Application will also be accepted in format available on website www.oui.edu.in.
Download : Degree Application Form Here.
Online Payment NEFT Details:
- Account Name : ORIENTAL UNIVERSITY INDORE
- Account Number : 07881131000847
- Account Type : Current account
- Bank : Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Branch : Jakhiya, Indore
- IFSC Code : ORBC0101697 (First four characters are alphabet rest are numeric)
For More Information Call : Registrar – 0731 – 2448603.
- Those students, who have applied for the degree earlier, can collect their Degree Certificates.
- These students are advised to cross check the readiness of their Degree Certificates from the Registrar Office.
- Those students who have not applied yet for their Degree Certificate , may apply in prescribed form with requisite fee. They may collect their Degree Certificate after two months from the receiving of their form with all necessary documents and fee at Registrar Office.
- If any student is unable to come and submit the form at Registrar Office, he/ she may download the form from website and send with all documents and fee deposit receipts with form to the Registrar Office.
- University is going to organize a Convocation Ceremony in the month of February, 2018. Students, passed out during previous years and interested to collect their Degree Certificates during Convocation 2018, may apply before 30th November 2017 in prescribed form.