Want to Join Oriental University?
We are hiring sincere, energetic, positive and enthusiastic candidates who have zeal towards teaching & want to become a part of Oriental. Candidate should have excellent problem-solving and interpersonal skills, as well as good written and verbal communication skills.
Send Your Resume along with Job Application Form on firstname.lastname@example.org
Designation / Position : ESTATE MANAGER
Roles & Responsibilities of ESTATE MANAGER :
- Staff Supervision: Supervising all ground and house staff and providing training, day-to-day feedback, and performance reviews.
- Contract Negotiation
- Budget and System Management : Preparing, presenting, and managing budgets.
- Employer Liaison: Meeting with the owner to discuss plans, events, and general estate requirements.
- Managing the daily operations of the estate including staff schedules, upkeep, and bookings.
- Managing all maintenance, repairs, and renovations to buildings and estate grounds.
- Liaising with event planners, catering services, and clients to ensure that all functions run smoothly.
Designation / Position : PUBLIC RELATION OFFICER
Roles & Responsibilities of PUBLIC RELATION OFFICER :
- Planning PR campaigns and strategies
- Monitoring the public and media’s opinion of the University
- Writing and editing leaflets, brochures, press releases, speeches, newsletters, websites and social media.
- Representing the University at events such as press launches, news conferences, exhibitions, open days and sponsorship
- Developing good working relationships with the media.
- Arranging for advertising or promotional films to be produced.
- Public speaking at presentations, conferences, or radio and TV interviews
- Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising
- Address inquiries from the media and other parties
- Track media coverage and follow industry trends
- Prepare and submit PR reports
Designation / Position : HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
Roles & Responsibilities of HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER :
- Oversee, refine, and execute employee standards and procedures, using and improving HR existing and recommended systems and processes
- Maintain and enhance employee benefits programs, including compensation, health insurance, expenses, vacation, and other personnel packages
- Assist with recruitment efforts, and prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable HR requirements, conducting investigations, and maintaining records.
- Identify and recommend areas of improvement to internal standard operating procedures, including team restructuring and morale
Designation / Position : HORTICULTURIST
Roles & Responsibilities of HORTICULTURIST :
- Oversee the production and care of plants, fruits and vegetables
- Manage crop scheduling for timing of appropriate planting and harvesting
- Perform propagation, irrigation, and pest management of plants
- Control plant growth regulation through mixing and testing fertilizers, and monitor injectors in greenhouses
- Responsible for greenhouse environment management and maintenance of plant material in assigned greenhouses
- Direct labor in the functions of crop management
- Operate equipment such as vans, tractors and sprayers
- Oversee seasonal staff and production labor