Oriental University is continuously progressing towards incubation activities, and in this series, an incubation cell is formulated. Incubation Cell is responsible to promote start-up activities in the university.
Following are the objectives of the incubation cell:
- To seek opportunities for innovation from students and faculty members
- To promote ideas from different streams of higher education
- To provide different types of supports to ideas.
Team for incubation cell:
- Dr. Garima Ghai: Chairperson
- Dr. Mohit Maheshwarkar (ME): Member
- Dr. Tanmay Kasbe (CS & E): Member
- Dr. Gurdeep Singh (Pharmacy): Member
- Dr. Acharya Rishi Ranjan (Law): Member
- Dr. Neelu Gupta (Management): Member
- Mr. Sachin Patidar (Agriculture): Member