Date : 78-10-2019
Time : 10.00 am – 3.30 pm
Venue : Kisan Irrigation and Infrastructure Ltd Indore
Coordinator : Faculty OSBM&C & Basic Science Department, OUI
No. of Participant: Faculty (02) and Students (56)
- Faculty- OSBM&C Oriental University, Indore
- Students of OSBM&C, Oriental University, Indore.
Oriental university, Indore has organized Industrial Visit on 17 Oct. 2019 at Kisan Irrigation and Infrastructure Ltd Indore. Plant Head along with his Operation team at Kisan Irrigation and Infrastructure Ltd has explained the organizational structure and functioning of all three plant of Kisan Irrigation and Infrastructure Ltd. Industrial visit is considered as one of the tactical methods of teaching. The main reason behind this- it lets student to know things practically through interaction, working methods and employment practices. Moreover, it gives exposure from academic point of view. Main aim industrial visit is to provide an exposure to students about practical working environment .They also provide students a good opportunity to gain full awareness about industrial practices. Through industrial visit students get awareness about new technologies. Technology development is a main factor, about which a students should have a good knowledge. Visiting different companies actually help students to build a good relationship with those companies. We know building relationship with companies always will always help to gain a good job in future. After visiting an industry students can gain a combined knowledge about both theory and practical. Students will be more concerned about earning a job after having an industrial visit. The visit was accompanied by faculties, staff and students of OSBM&C.
FOUNDATION: The trust built up over the years
INSPIRATION: Our valued customers
MISSION: Creating products to enhance living
VISION: To be a global player and household name in ‘Water Management Solution’ through constant innovation and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Founded in 1982, Kisan Irrigation is the name to reckon with in the manufacturing and marketing agricultural, building and construction and infrastructure products.
- The company has steadily grown into a large multi location entity having over 500+ employees and a strong dealer network of 1000+ spread across the country.
- Kisan Irrigation not only offers the widest and most comprehensive range of plastic products in India but is also a market leader in the field of PVC Pipes & Fittings and has established its reputation for product excellence and quality standards.
- It has been Kisan Irrigation’s deep understanding of the economic diversity of India that has helped the group to manufacture products catering to every segment.
- Kisan Irrigation’s manufacturing facilities are well equipped with high tech, state of the art extrusion and injection molding machines. This has enabled the company’s product range to be at par with international quality and superior finish.
- Kisan Irrigation has always placed high emphasis on its marketing efforts. Over the years the company has built up a very strong marketing network, because of which it has been possible to ensure timely supply of inventory across the length and breadth of its market.
- Kisan is well known for its commitment to quality and has the coveted ISI Mark for its entire range and all units are ISO 9001 certified. Following is the list of quality certifications: