Oriental School of Business Management & Commerce
Oriental School of Business Management & Commerce is a modern and advanced business school of central India providing modern, up to date, practical and quality business education. With its diversified programmed, it caters to the young management and commerce students aspiring to become the global leaders. Since its inception, the institute is dedicated to the overall development of students to make them employable. Start from the admission, the students are trained in a manner such that they not only learn the management subjects but also learn the skills necessary to make them work for the organizations in cut-throat competition. The students at Oriental School of Business Management and Commerce develop their overall skills from rigorous classroom teaching, seminars, activities and industrial visits throughout the semesters. Regular assessment of their skills is done through unit tests and assignments.
Unique Features of OSBMC
- The OSBMC provide consultancy services to various industries in the diverse areas of business management. Many such consultancy services have been provided in the past.
- The department has signed MOUs with various business organizations and professional agencies to provide training and internship to students. Some of the MOUs are with Institute of Company Secretary of India and Mangal Projects Pvt. Ltd., Indore.
- The department is doing a collaborative project on “Interpersonal Behavior at Workplace and Employee’s Performance”. This is an initiative of Oriental University, Indore in cooperation with the University of Birmingham.
- Many Workshops related to Research and Data Analysis for faculty members and research scholars are being organized by the department. The workshop on Structural Equation Modeling was organized by OSBMC where 135 participants from India and abroad were participated. Two more workshop on PLS based Structural Equation Modeling was also organized.
- Training workshops, industrial visits and webinars are regular activities for overall development of students and to give them a practical exposure. Students regularly visit and participate in events organized by other institutes. Students of MBA participated in Prabodhan program organized by IIM, Indore in 2019.
Courses Offered in Management & Commerce :
Management & Commerce Degree Courses :
|1||B.B.A.||3 Years||Get Fees|
|2||B. Com (Hons.)||3 Years||Get Fees|
|3||B. Com (Computer Application)||3 Years||Get Fees|
|4||B. Com (Taxation)||3 Years||Get Fees|
Management & Commerce PG Courses :
|1||M. Com. (Accounts)||2 Years||Get Fees|
|2||M.B.A. (Core) with Dual Specialization|
Supply Chain Mgmt.,
Banking & Insurance Mgmt.,
|2 Years||Get Fees|
OSBMC Photo Gallery