Music plays a huge role within everyday society, from the advertising campaigns of corporate businesses, to live performances. Considering this fact, the formation of a music club at the university is being proposed.
Following are the objectives of the department:
- To awake awareness in the students for music (vocal, instrumental and dance);
- To train interested students in different categories; and
- To send students to different music competitions.
Following are the proposed activities of the music club:
- To organize music competitions;
- To organize music events;
- To add faculty members and students members in the club; and
- To procure and maintain music instruments.
Following are the details of team members of music club members:
- Prof. Rohini Malviya, Education Department (In-Charge);
- Mohit Maheshwarkar, HOD, Mechanical Engineering Department (In-Charge);
- Geetanjali Sharma, HOD, Education Department; and
- Bhavini Kumawat, Electronics and Communication Department.