ORIENTAL UNIVERSITY INDORE
UNIVERSITY EXAMINATION: JULY-2020
No.: OU/Exam/May/2020/005 Date: 25/05/2020
Subject: Online Examination Form filling on Oriental University Website for All Courses.
Courses: M.Tech, M.Pharm, M.Ed, LLM, MBA, M.Sc., M. Lib, PGDCA, B.Pharm, BBA, B.Tech, LLB, BBA-LLB, BA-LLB, B.Ed, BA-B.Ed, B.Ed (Part Time), B.Com, B. Sc., B. Sc.(Agri), BJMC, B. Lib, Diploma (Engg.), Diploma(Law), D. Pharm Examination July-2020.
Due to COVID-19 pandemic and as per the UGC Guidelines University’s End Semester Examinations of January to May session are proposed in July-2020.
Facility for filling up the online examination form for Regular/Ex students is available on the University’s Website (ERP Login). All the students are required to fill up the online examination form for their July-2020 examinations.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING UP THE EXAMINATION FORM
- Go to Oriental University’s Website: oui.edu.in
- Click on the New ERP login available in the student zone and access your account using your user ID and password.
- If your dues are clear and the HoD has confirmed your eligibility for the end semester examination, they will forward your examination form and link for filling up exam form will be available in your account. If it is not available, contact your TG/HoD immediately.
- For deposit the examination fee, link will be available in your login. Payment is to be made only through the link available in your login.
- After depositing the examination fee, examination form will be available for your further reference.
- Please ensure that information contained in the examination form is correct and there is no spelling mistake. In case of any error/mistake in the examination form, contact your TG/HoD immediately.
- If all the information contained in the examination form is correct, then click on the submit button.
- Exam fee is non-refundable.
- Last date of the Online Examination form filling for courses mentioned above:
- Without late fee 20/06/2020
- With late fee of Rs. 500/- 27/06/2020
- With late fee of Rs. 1000/- 30/06/2020
- Normally no late application on any grounds will be accepted after 30th June 2020. However, in very exceptional cases application will be accepted after 30th June 2020 only after providing genuine documents related to the reason for delay and specially approved by the Vice- Chancellor on the strong recommendation of respective HoD and Dean. However, the students will be liable to pay late fee of Rs. 2000/- per application after 30th June 2020.
- Students filling up the examination form must ensure that they are eligible for the same. In case of any doubt they must contact their HoD and clear the same.
- In case of ineligibility, the result of examination will be null and void and sole responsibility will lie on the student.
- TGs and HoDs must also ensure the eligibility of students before forwarding the examination forms.
- Take printout of Admit Card when the line is open for the same, put your signature in the space provided and submit to TGs for getting it sealed by Exam cell.
TIMELY COMPLIANCE OF ONLINE EXAMINATION FORM FILLING
Timely advice, for OUR DEAR STUDENTS, for compliance of online examination form filling as per our important notice / notification dated 25th May, 2020.
Schedule of filling up examination form.
- Without late fee – 20/06/2020
- With late fee of Rs.500/ – 27/06/2020
- With late fee of Rs.1,000/ – 30/06/2020
Please carefully note that it is important for you to attend this semester examination in order to graduate in a timely manner and pursue your future career. Don’t further delay it. You have to submit the online examination form without late fee – 20th June, 2020.